Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

parse mode

So I recently downloaded ffxiv after not playing for 6 months and reinstalled ACT as well. I got it exactly the same way I had it before, which worked perfectly, the same overlay, allowed it through my firewall and ran it as an admin but I came across an issue with the parse modes. I dont know if parse modes are relatively new, being that the last time I have used ACT was back in early January. My issue is that when I use network parse mode, combat is not detected by the parser, but when I change it to memory, combat is detected and parces, but as stated in the parenthesis, is wildly inaccurate. I was hoping someone could give some insight. Again, I always run it as an admin, I have allowed it through my firewall, my FFXIV_ACT_Plugin is up to date (I believe 1.7.0.11) and so is my overlay plugin. Everyone else that I know uses the network parse mode so I know its my ACT which is acting up.
Tagged: