Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

Trouble getting ACT discord plugin to connect with discord bot

Hi everyone, I've been trying to setup ACT to callout over discord but I've been having this issue where ACT doesn't seem to be able to connect.

I followed:
https://github.com/Makar8000/ACT-Discord-Triggers/wiki/First-Time-Setup-Guide

- Created the bot
- Invited to my server
- Not able to connect ACT to the bot so it can callout.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Been searching all over and redoing this multiple times, but I can't seem to figure out the problem.

Help greatly appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• Forgot to mention that the above is for FFXIV. Thanks for the help.
  • I don't know if this is related... but you appear to have OverlayPlugin loading before the FFXIV Plugin.  This will usually cause you a lot of weird issues involving overlays.  If you're using current versions of these plugins, always load the FFXIV Plugin first.
  • EQAditu said:
    I don't know if this is related... but you appear to have OverlayPlugin loading before the FFXIV Plugin.  This will usually cause you a lot of weird issues involving overlays.  If you're using current versions of these plugins, always load the FFXIV Plugin first.
    Thanks so much for the advice! Unfortunately the problem still haunts me :(