Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

Remove specific countdowntimer when cast specific spell

As Redmage when Verfire procs my counter starts counting 30s.
But when I cast Verfire, I need that counter to disappear. It seems I need to programm it in Regular Expressions, any guides outthere on how to do that?

Thank you.

Tagged:

Comments

• I tried reading this a few times, but I wasn't really able to understand.

If you have a normal timer starting when you cast something, why would you need it to be removed when you cast it again?  I don't play FF14, so I don't really understand the situation.  Would the timer appear without you casting it?

If you provide the line from View Logs, I can provide you with a regex... I'm somewhat lost as-is.

• Hey there,

Let me be more specific:

When I cast Spell1 there is a chance that Spell2 procs. I can use Spell2 in the next for 30s.

When I don't use Spell2 and keep casting Spell1 and it procs Spell2 again, the timer resets - which is ok.

However, when I use Spell2, I want the timer to disappear, so I know that the proc is gone and I can try proccing it again.