Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

FF14 plugin unable to parse data (Cannot find memory).

I had to do a recent reinstall of ACT, and this new install is not parsing any data, or even recognizing mobs it seems. The ACT instalaltion seems fine, and is throwing no errors or notifications. When I try to go into the plugin settings, I get the following error when trying to test the game connection for parse mode: 

Failed: Found FFXIV, but cannot detect one or more FFXIV memory signatures. If FFXIV was recently updated, this may require an update to FFXIV_ACT_Plugin

I found nothing out of the ordinary in the log file, but when I run the debug options, I get the following error: 

FFXIV PLUGIN VERSION: 2.0.5.0

Language ID: 1, Disable Damage Shield: False, Disable Combine Pets: True, Parse Filter: Alliance, DoTCrits: False, RealDoTs: False, Parse Potency: False

Selected Process ID: 0, Disable Network Data: False, Enable HP Scan: False, Dump All Network Data: True, Disable Combat Log: False, Selected IP: , WinPcap: False, Socket Filter: True

Found Signature [Player] at offset [01C8F3E8]

Found Signature [PartyList] at offset [01CB3BA0]

Found Signature [ZoneID] at offset [01C61F1C]

Found Signature [ServerTime] at offset [01C40B38]

ScanCombatant Error: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)    at FFXIV_ACT_Plugin.Memory.MemoryReader.ReadVtable.Read(Dictionary`2 pointers, List`1 signatureTypes)    at FFXIV_ACT_Plugin.Memory.SignatureManager.RefreshVtable()    at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)    at FFXIV_ACT_Plugin.Memory.ProcessManager.Verify()    at FFXIV_ACT_Plugin.Memory.ScanMemory.Run(Object parameter)

I am unsure at this point what the problem could be. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Tagged:

Comments

• Well the first line you see is Failed: Found FFXIV, but cannot detect one or more FFXIV memory signatures. If FFXIV was recently updated, this may require an update to FFXIV_ACT_Plugin

so its safe to assume it needs to be updated.

• cr1tr said:

Well the first line you see is Failed: Found FFXIV, but cannot detect one or more FFXIV memory signatures. If FFXIV was recently updated, this may require an update to FFXIV_ACT_Plugin

so its safe to assume it needs to be updated.

As I said, I did a reinstall of ACT. Had to do it after recovering from windows crapping out. Unless something changed in the last 3 hours, everything is up to date.