Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

ACT not showing data after recent maintenance

FFXIV just had maintenance last night and for some reason ACT is not showing any data, Connection tests fine with no issues and the log files show data is being captured, but nothing in the Main view of ACT, anyone else having these issues after the maintenance?

Tagged:

Comments

• To add a little more information, when looking in the log files, or attempting to open the log file, it shows "Game Log Files" as empty, but if i change file type to Any File (*.*) it lists the log files and has the data in it from me test hitting a striking dummy. but again in the Main section of ACT, nothing is present and no Plugin's are working. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm a new user of this tool. 

• NVM i joined the Discord and realize that this happens after every patch and things just need an update. Noob with this stuff

Cheers.