Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

Plugin - Harvest Tracking

edited December 2022 in Plugin Release Threads
Parses your harvesting "adventures" and keeps simple stats on them categorized by harvesting action and node name, then by item name.

Screenshots:

Tagged:

Comments

• I have updated the EQ2 Harvest Tracking plugin to handle the current harvesting. The update includes handling bountiful harvests, pack-pony bonus harvests and also tracks attempts to harvest (beyond receiving items). I also added a reset-data button to allow you to reset the collected data.

I don't have a place to post it for download. If you're interested in getting it, I will have to email the plugin to you until such time that it can be posted somewhere.
  • The holidays were a bit busy after I got your email so I didn't reply or really do anything about it.  While we're updating it, I'll convert it into a UserControl like some of the other plugins and post the merged changes. 

I'll probably create a new thread on it and merge this into it.
  • I've made some updates to the code I sent you. I will email the updated file now that I know you're interested.
  • I feel like the first update in 10 years should be some sort of record.
  • Great addon but don't seem to be correct output.

Rares are deffo not updating so any ideas?

Thanks

• Big update to this plugin by @Mineeme
  • Tried using this after the current expansion released 11/2023 and the rares are not tracking.  I think it needs an upate?  Would appreciate it.  Thanks.
  • I don't see a problem. The syntax in the log file for harvesting a rare has not changed. The plugin still detects rares for me in the new zones. You're seeing the plugin track everything except rares?

The plugin looks for the log line: "You have found a rare item!" You should see that in your chat window that shows harvesting chat, followed by a line for the rare item itself.