Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

EQ2 - Logs active but not recording data

I have a guildmate that installed ACT and the EQ2 English plug-in. I helped walk them through it. ACT launches fine and is able to quickly locate the log file and lists it as active in miscellaneous settings. They are not seeing any data and custom triggers that I shared are not working. They installed the program roughly about a month ago. Aside from me manually doing for them i don't what else to try for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tagged:

Comments

• edited April 2020

All I can really suggest is to make sure that they only have the EQ2 English plugin enabled.  Multiple parsing plugins will cause issues.  Using any other EQ2 parsing plugin would be bad as well... such as the EQ2 English-Japan one.

• Ok they should be on tonight. I will ask them, thank you for quick response.