Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

EQ2 not displaying data

I have a new installation of ACT on a new Windows 10 desktop.  The log is set and seems to know where I am most of the time.  /log recording is turned on in-game.  BUT .. I am getting no data other than a single line that claims to be for All- but shows no numbers.  I have checked various options setting against my old Windows 7 installation and they have matched for everyone I have checked.  Any ideas?

Comments

• The only thought I have is that you have the wrong EQ2 parsing plugin, like perhaps the English-Japan one... except that it would keep telling you about errors every minute until you told it to stop... but you don't mention anything like that.

• I deleted ACT, redownloaded, reinstalled (following the helper), and it now works.