Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

ACT window not showing(SOLVED)

Hello,

Suddenly when i start ACT the main window does not show up. the overlays work as normal but the main window never shows up, so i cant make any changes to anything.

Plugins:
FFXIV overlay plugin
Cactbot
TTSYukkuri

Comments

• Just for other's reference:

Check %APPDATA%\Advanced Combat Tracker\Config\Advanced Combat Tracker.config.xml for the following:

<CheckBox Name="cbMinimizeToIcon" Value="False" />
    <Form Name="FormActMain" X="224" Y="161" W="1370" H="852" WindowState="Normal" />

If you don't know what to do with them, just delete the lines and the defaults will be used.

• EQAditu said:
    Just for other's reference:

Check %APPDATA%\Advanced Combat Tracker\Config\Advanced Combat Tracker.config.xml for the following:

<CheckBox Name="cbMinimizeToIcon" Value="False" />
    <Form Name="FormActMain" X="224" Y="161" W="1370" H="852" WindowState="Normal" />

If you don't know what to do with them, just delete the lines and the defaults will be used.

For reference as well, mine looked something like this:
    <Form Name="FormActMain" X="224" Y="-1401" W="1370" H="852" WindowState="Normal" />
    Which in turn put the window outside of the screen, with no way of getting it back on screen.
  • My problem is that this is impossible for my own computer.

This code sees that formY(-1401) is less than desktopY(0), so it sets it to screen.Top(0) instead of allowing -1401.