Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

Positional Triggers

Hello all, I am a FF14 player that mainly focuses on mele dps. A such, I want to be able to know when I'm missing positionals, which I have heard ACT can do using custom triggers. However, I am very new to using this program and have no clue how to make this happen, but I want it to notify me when I miss a positional for any of the mele dps.  Any help would be appreciated, links to guides or general help.

Thank you!
-zeskar
Tagged:

Comments

• I know this is old but it was unanswered so I figured it could help people in the future- 

<Trigger R="^A[^ ]* 15:[^:]+:NAME HERE:((38|42|8CF|8D2|1D3[9A]|5F3[EF]|DE[24]|64AC):[^:]+:[^:]+:[^:]+:(7|3[AD]|4[04])|(58|DEB):[^:]+:[^:]+:[^:]+:3[6AE])" SD="Miss" ST="3" CR="F" C=" General" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />

1. Open ACT and click on the Custom Triggers tab at the top
    2. In the above trigger, and remove NAME HERE and put your in-game name, including capitalization 
    3. Click on "Import XML" button on the top right of ACT
    4. You should then have 
    Once it's imported, you should see it in the lower box. Now, whenever you hit a training dummy/enemy and miss a positional, a TTS voice will say "Miss".