Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

ACT making sounds at random times

I'm using ACT on EQ2.  I've used it before with no problems, but recently I had to reset my computer and re-install ACT.  I lost all my triggers when I did that but I was able to re-write most of them and got the rest from other players.  However, for some reason now it'll make a sound at random times either during a fight or right after.  Sometimes it'll make the sound once and other times it'll repeat itself.  Sometimes it'll be in a fight that I have triggers for and sometimes it'll be in a fight I don't have triggers for.  Does anyone have any ideas what I can do to fix it?

Comments

• edited January 2022
    Add a results tab to all of your triggers to find out what they are firing off of.

Not to mention, it sounds like you're not considering spell timers, if you have them.
  • edited January 2022
    I have no idea how to add a results tab.  As far as spell timers, yea I don't know about them either.  I know ][ this much about ACT.  The noise also happens during times that I don't have any triggers at all.