Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

FFXIV overlay Windows 11

I recently installed Windows 11 and trying to get ACT working for FFXIV but i'm not getting an overlay and also the show overlay button is not showing up in ACT. Is this a Windows 11 issue?
When i do check game connection i'm getting an error saying not all memory signatures are detected.

Comments

• The FFXIV plugin doesn't have an overlay itself anymore.  And there are no known issues with Windows 11.
  • Normally when you install the FFXIV_ACT_plugin a button should appear that says "show overlay" but that button does not appear when installing the plugin. So maybe it is problem with the FFXIV_ACT_plugin and windows 11. Or maybe I'm just doing something wrong but I have installed a couple of times before and never had an issue.
  • Button still hasn't appeared but maybe that was only in older versions. I got it working. Thx for the assistance.
  • edited January 2022
    It will never appear. As I said, the FFXIV plugin no longer has an overlay and that button was from that plugin. OverlayPlugin covers the same thing.