Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

ACT suddenly stopped working

Hey so ACT suddenly stopped working for me. It was fine yesterday but when I started it today I got this error message. I think it has something to do with the overlay plugin. 
I tried to uninstall and insstall again, Didnt work. I f anyone knows a fix please help. I use it for FF14 in case you need to know. Thanks!

Comments

• You installed the EQ2 English parsing plugin when using the Startup Wizard.

Remove ACT_English_Parser.cs from your plugin listing and restart ACT.  If the Startup Wizard doesn't offer to run, use the button at the top of the Options tab.  This time, please read the bold red text that tells you what game the plugin is for and select appropriately.

If you still have Overlay Plugin in your plugins listing, it must go below the FFXIV parsing plugin.
  • Thanks that fixed it! Still strange that it stopped working from one day to the next tho