Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

Graph is very large

Somehow, I think cause I'm running a 70 inch monitor and a 24 inch, the graph adapted to my 70 inch and if I don't full size it on the big monitor I can't read any numbers and only see half the graph. Is there a way to reduce the size of the graph on the fly? Or even reset it to fit my 24 inch?

Comments

• Just posted this in Github, I don't see a delete button so if you could delete this post please
  • edited February 2022
    I mean it just sounds like you're talking about DPI issues.  I use the same DPI/pixel ratio on all screens, so I don't have any advice.
  • Okay, no dpi adjustment. It was working good on my 24 inch for like the last few years and I just happened to move it over to my 70 inch and now it's stuck. Not that I haven't done that before, so not sure what triggered ACT to read the dpi and change it. I'll play with it or reinstall or something. Thanks :)
  • Found it, the separator bar must have been grabbed and moved between the top and bottom windows.

• Things like that are measured in pixels... and for the most part ACT will not declare that it knows about DPI scaling.  So that means when started on a 200% DPI screen, every pixel will be 2x2 pixels.  In this way, Windows reports pixels the same but displays them larger.

If somehow ACT is being forced into paying attention to DPI (file properties or Hojoring), then all of its pixel settings will be wrong depending on which screen Windows decided to use for its DPI basis.  One of the reasons I never mix and match DPI scaling per monitor is that awkward transition.