Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

Can I use a RegEx conditional in an ACT trigger?

This is the logfile text: \#FFFF00Cewtie Irewater begins cascading damage at a radius of 10m. Watch out!

We want to joust out however many meters it is, plus one additional meter. In this case, we need to joust 11 meters. The distance can vary up into the hundreds, at which time you're probably gonna wipe anyway, so here's what I have thus far:

<Trigger R="begins cascading damage at a radius of (?&lt;DISTANCE&gt;([1-9]|[1-9][0-9]|[1-9][0-9][0-9]))m" SD="joust  ${DISTANCE}" ST="3" CR="T" C="Mahngavi Wastes: The Engulfing Night [Raid]" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />

This seems to correctly return the distance number, which TTS pronounces as "ten", which is good.

What would be even better would be if I could set up a conditional statement:

IF the number is 10
THEN TTS "eleven"
ELSE IF the number is 20
     THEN TTS "twenty-one"
     ELSE IF the number is 30
          THEN TTS "thirty-one"
          ELSE IF the number is 40
               THEN TTS "forty-one"
               ELSE IF the number is 45
                    THEN TTS "forty-six"
                    ELSE IF the number is 75
                         THEN TTS "Take the wipe"

Is such a thing possible?  I'm not sure what distances Cewtie? can generate, my log from last night went 10, 20, 30, 45, 75.  I'd like the same trigger to work on the Cewtie Irewater fight, which seems to just advance by tens, 10, 20, 30, 40, etc.

Comments

• You might need something more complicated like Triggernometry to do the math part.  I haven't used it enough to be able to provide samples.