Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

FF14 ACT Plugin for Damage Parsing

So my plugin has been working fine for a while but just recently it won't order the dps correctly and now will sometimes slot someone with low/no dps into the middle or top of the list and I'm not sure how to get it to sort correctly again.  I've tried swapping the sort to ascending or descending but it still appears to have some mixups.  The actual graph output under Main on ACT appears to be correct but the actual overlay is where the problem is occurring.  Just wondering if anyone knows what I may have done to it to make it act up or if anyone has any possible fixes.

Also a side question, is there a way to have more players appear on the overlay during raids?  It appears to cap out around the 10-11 mark usually and I haven't seen an option anywhere to show less/more.  Thanks in advance for any help.
Tagged: