Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

FFXIV: Make ACT speak out the focus target abilities without having to create separate triggers?

For example I can create a trigger that is like this "Titan starts using Evil Earth" but I would need to specify the creature and the ability. Is there a way to just set the creature as my focus target and then have a trigger that tells me what the focus target is casting.

Basically a way to have ACT speak out the abilities my focus target is using without having to create triggers for every ability by myself.

Tagged:

Comments

• It would require a plugin to do something like this.  The basic trigger system can use wildcards, but it doesn't know what you have targeted.  I'm not even sure your target is in the log file, so it may even require a plugin that knows how to read the game memory or if Ravahn provides that data, that plugin would have to read that correctly.