Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

FFXIV - What is "Cures" tracking and is it customizable?

Hello,

I'm wondering what is Cures as one of the types of entries ACT tracks along with damage, heals, deaths, etc, for Final Fantasy 14. I assume it may be tracking when a debuff remover is cast, like Esuna, but I'm not sure.

If so, is it possible to customize what spell the Cure tracks? I'm trying to find out if I can get it to track when the player successfully casts a resurrection spell instead.

Tagged:

Comments

• The categories under combatants are not filtered by skill name but detected type.  Parsing plugins assign each combat action a swingtype(number) and it is filtered into one or more categories.  (EQ2 for Example)  It's possible that the FFXIV plugin does not assign any types into that category or doesn't mark any actions as the appropriate swingtype.