Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

Help needed for new user

Hello,

I just installed combat tracker for ff14.

I tried to search fro advanced guide of some sort but could not find any, - if anyone knows pls let me know :)

The addon seems to work, but for now I just want to move the bar of the target or make it smaller... I am very stupid and the settings are not made out very clearly, you need to explain them to me. - If I target a monster the green bar pops up on top of my screen. I want to move that bar all the way to the left and make it thin and smaller. How come, no options are clear to do that?

Tagged:

Comments

• I'm guessing you're using the overlay that comes with the FFXIV plugin... so you change the settings there...

Since it talks about Clickthrough I would have imagined you can just move it around with your mouse instead of typing numbers in Screen Position.