Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

Duplicate Spells need to be deleted EQ2

I am using this on EQ2 and every time I start up ACT I get a bunch of pop up windows saying there is duplicate spells that can not be paired and need to be deleted.  I can not locate the place to delete the spells, if you could provide some feed back that would be awesome.

Thanks.

Comments

• Can you provide a screenshot?  I have no idea what you're talking about.
  • Let me know if got this.  It says that for all ascension spells
  • Oh, it's for a 3rd party plugin.  Hmm, I'm not entirely sure how that plugin is configured since it's been a few years since I've looked at it.

Presumably you would configure it in the PluginsAscension Combos.cs tab.
  • Ok I’ll look in there again, I was not aware that those were not made by you guys I’ll let you know if I get it figured out.  

Thanks
  • This comes from the Combos tab in the AscensionComobs.cs plugin.  You've got multiple entries for the same spell. It should look something like this:

You apparently have 2 rows each specifying Glacial Freeze in either the Spell1 or Spell2 column. One of them needs to be deleted or fixed (Glacial Freeze combos with Septic Strike).