Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

ACT stuck on one zone

I use act for eq2 been using for 10 years it feels like  and am our primary trigger and timer maker however i have a pretty bad bug.

All extra logs are off, re-ran startup, its reading the CORRECT log. But it is not refreshing the zone. Therefore it is not calling out any triggers that have the "restrict to catagory" checkbox because the the program thinks im in a different zone. 

Everythign worked great yesterday just wont change zones from where i was yesterday
Tagged:

Comments

• I've never really heard about something like this... so I don't know where to begin.  You say you're reading the correct log file... so I assume that you're also parsing combat alright.

The only crazy thing I can think of is if Daybreak changed the log line format... or the History Database became so unwieldy that it causes problems for changing zones?  I don't really know.
  • its happening almost every day. the days i play in the morning on 1 toon and then night a 2nd toon. it bugs out and wont change zones

even though its reading the correct logs