Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

Thinking of developing a kikimeter on Bless Unleashed ?

We are already I think half of the French on the games to look for a Dps meter on Bless Unleashed : / (a ​​little around 30,000 so I imagine not on other countries :smile:)

Comments

• My own parsing plugins are public source code, so anyone with knowledge of the game can reference them to create a parsing plugin for another game.  Since I don't play that game, I cannot do it by myself.  I would require someone to give me enough game logs for me to figure it out, but I wouldn't be able to test it outside of those provided logs. 

Usually someone who plays the game is in the best position to create the parsing plugin because they actually understand the game mechanics.

This is all assuming that the game has combat logs that are complete enough to parse.  Not every game does.