Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

AI Plugin/Tool

Hi all,
I want to do a winter coding project for analysing players actions and finding optimal strategies through AI. I want to know if any high level members of the community (ideally doing pretty consistent combos without dropping in ultimate/extreme content) would be willing to provide what they think is their best log(s), ideally in SQL format just for easy data processing, from various raids, roles, dungeons, pvp battles, etc. If you don't think your log is good enough send it anyway, any data can be useful when it comes to AI :)

If anyone has any ideas they want to add to the project or has any questions just ask! I plan to release the source code publicly anyway so you can all play around with it and optimise it to your hearts content! (I am in no way a good coder I just like creating <3)

If this post violates any TOS I am very sorry admins <3

Hope this is received well because it could be a lot of fun :D
Tagged:

Comments

• edited November 2021
    I suggest that you try asking in Ravahn's Discord linked above in the #general channel.  I don't think you'll get many responses here in comparison.

Or even in The Balance discord, I think it is?  That's supposed to be some sort of theory-crafting community.
  • EQAditu said:
    I suggest that you try asking in Ravahn's Discord linked above in the #general channel.  I don't think you'll get many responses here in comparison.
    Will do! I will keep this here just encase though if that's okay. Cast a wide net sort of this :smile: