Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

ELYON plugin

Hello everybody,

Would it be possible to find someone who can create a plugin for ELYON

Comments

• It might work better to find people on forums related to that game or similarly Reddit.

I personally know nothing about the game to say if it is even feasible.  If there are decent combat log files, then even someone who doesn't play could make one.  But if there aren't, only the most dedicated of people would be able to.  FFXIV is a prime example of a game that does not have usable log files, but still has a parsing plugin.

So, as someone who doesn't play the game...  you or someone else would have to figure out how possible it is to get started.
  • I completely agree, and yes the game indeed have a combat log that can help build one and in terms of reddit git hub or other I looked everywhere and I found nothing on the subject so I wonder why not try create the topic, hear and see?