Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

Encounters splitting every several seconds, even when setting is set to 30 seconds

As the title says, my encounters splitting every several seconds, even when setting is set to 30 seconds. It splits in the main window as well as the on screen overlay .

(the settings under options / main table / general / number of seconds to wait after the last combat action to begin a new encounter = 30 seconds.)

It doesn't change when I toggle the option below that for enable/disable the internal timer.

I have tried uninstalling ACT completely and reinstalling.

I am running the program in administrator mode. I tried windows 8 compatibility mode. When I run the "Test game connection" under the plugins FFXIV ACT plugin, it tells me "Success: all ffxiv memory signatures detected successfully, and network data is available"

Cactbot plugin does correct callouts (using TTS option) and overlay timers work correctly

Does anyone have any idea why the combat encounters keep splitting and how to fix it?
Tagged:

Comments

• Your system clock is probably 30+ seconds different than the server's clock.  Some log lines are timestamped from memory(your time) and some are from network(server time).

If your system clock is significantly different, ACT will see you as jumping forward and backwards in time frequently.

Try looking at https://time.is/
  • My god, that was it! I fixed my clock time and it shows as exact time on the website you sent me. And ACT works again!

Thank you so much you're a lifesaver!