Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

Plugin button not there

So on my ACT there is no FFXIV plugin button I can click to allow me to see the enemy health bar with percentages. its just not there at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and tried every help thread I can find with similar issues but nothing has fixed it. any help would be great. 

Comments

• It doesn't exist.  You will need to use a target bar from OverlayPlugin.
  • EQAditu said:
    It doesn't exist.  You will need to use a target bar from OverlayPlugin.
    I see I see...... ok after basically breaking my act and reinstalling it yet again.... I'm coming back to ask very simply...... how? lol. I just want to be able to track the dmg my group does and see the enemy health amount and percentage in a visible bar. that's all. no skill tracking or any thing else, I just want those 2 things. the dmg meter works fine. there is just no enemy health bar and I have no clue what to do to get the over lay to work. 
  • edited April 2022

Restart ACT here for good luck.

• Oh shoot, the steps that got me were New -> target bar. Thanks a ton man, you a real one