Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

Meu ACT não funciona mais...

On the 13th of July the program was working correctly and from the 14th onwards it simply doesn't work anymore, in fact it even works, but it doesn't appear in game anymore. I've already checked if the overlay is configured correctly, I'm running it as an administrator, my game is in borderless and the program is released in the firewall... I already re-installed it as a last attempt but the program still doesn't appear in game. Has anyone ever experienced this?
Tagged:

Comments

• There was an FFXIV patch on the 13th, so it should have broken for everyone in general.  If you have v2.6.6.1 of the FFXIV Parsing plugin, then at least the main window of ACT should be collecting data.  That is the first thing you need to check.

Moving on to overlays...  Try unchecking this option.  Then any overlays should be visible regardless of the game even running. 

Some overlays may however decide to be transparent when inactive... but you can go into their settings and tell it to Force white background.  Of course, make sure you have at least one overlay added to the list on the left.