Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

Overlay Plugin "Target Bar"

My target bar does not show up when I select it from the overlay plugin list. I like to see the ttk on bosses and I like how the hp bar changes color depending on hp % so it kinda sucks that I haven't seen it since 6.2
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey there, I’m having this same exact problem. I even removed the plug-in and redownloaded it but no luck. When I go to add a new plugin after hitting new, the preview shows the target bar appear but after I set it in place it vanishes and nothing I do can make it reappear. This is super frustrating and I really hope someone’s working on a fix 
  • This is the exact problem I am having. I'm assuming that it is just not updated for 6.2 yet so I'm just hoping in time it will be fixed. If anyone else knows a fix, however, feel free to comment. 
  • I don't think these problems are exactly the same as the 2nd post has manually updated OverlayPlugin and still has issues.  The previous OverlayPlugin maintainer is inactive so you will need to manually update once to get future updates from the new maintainers.  If you're stuck on 0.18.2, it will not automatically update to any future version.  If you have 0.19+, then I have no idea.
  • https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/878499163866800179/1019380062946082856/unknown.png

I think i have 0.19.4? sorry for the late response but I am still unsure on how to get it to work. 
  • nevermind it literally just started working not 5 min after I posted this.