Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

ACT using Everquest2

edited February 2023 in General ACT Discussion
I had to reinstall windows11. After installing ACT When it asked me for the folder. It does not show me it. show me a folder but nothing in it.
please help
Tagged:

Comments

• This is something new. Had to reinstall windows 11. Now when I run setup, the only folder it shows is one on desktop. It does not let me click on the everquest 2 file please help 
  • Folder selectors show folders.  It's interested in you selecting a folder not its contents.
  • that's all there is nothing in folder
  • trynbuy said:
    that's all there is nothing in folder
    EQAditu said:
    Folder selectors show folders.  It's interested in you selecting a folder not its contents.
    EQAditu said:
    Folder selectors show folders.  It's interested in you selecting a folder not its contents.
    trynbuy said:
    I had to reinstall windows11. After installing ACT When it asked me for the folder. It does not show me it. show me a folder but nothing in it.
    please help

• this is what I get on set up
  • this is what I get on set up nothing in that folder
  • I cannot reproduce that on Windows 11, so I guess you'll have to select the log file directly.  Just click No for EQ2 and it will use a File Open dialog instead.

If you do not know where your logs folder is either, I cannot tell you.  Try one of the methods described here to find it for ACT: https://forums.advancedcombattracker.com/discussion/350/cant-find-the-eq2-folder

• got it thanks

• trynbuy said:
    This is something new. Had to reinstall windows 11. Now when I run setup, the only folder it shows is one on desktop. It does not let me click on the everquest 2 file please help 
    Same problem.. supposedly its a sync with one drive problem which i've turned off, but still have the same problem.  I can't redirect it to the beta server because of this issue now.  Works fine for regular server as it was set up when windows 11 was installed. 
  • edited November 2022
    This discussion has comments split from: using in Everquest 2.