Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

PSO2 NGS Parser

Hello

Im wondering if anyone could help me make ACT work with this game or get me started on making my own? I would

appreciate any help, thanks.
-

Comments

• I think the first thing that needs to be identified is if the logs that the game generates are actually enough to work with.  Not every game will create log files and even if they are there, they might be missing too much to be useful.

FFXIV is a prime example of the game not having any useful logs... but still is supported anyways.  I'm not knowledgeable enough to provide guidance on that scenario.

EQ2 was a fairly easy to work with log format which was only made difficult by the awkwardness of the English language.

There are other games where the log files were almost not human readable, but cut out the grammar awkwardness that I spoke of.