Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

FFXIV Duty Finder dungeons blank after ACT installation

Just the title I downloaded ACT and the Plugin with Cactbot using this video as a reference () and now my Duty Finder is showing no dungeon names except for the High Tier Raids.

Is this a common problem? I honestly have no clue what I did wrong aside from missing the (77) FF14 + others overlay since it wasn't on the list and I used instead the generic overlay. It's not the biggest issue since when I click on the where a dungeon name would be it bring sup the desc info but it is annoying to play guessing games on where dungeons are.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Tagged:

Comments

• LOOOOOOL It fixed itself as soon as I posted this
  • I don't think ACT can affect the game like that anyways.  The ecosystem tries to be as passive to the game as possible.
  • That's why I was so confused cause it doesn't seem like a system that would do that, but it started literally right after I installed it. Probably a weird coincidence but I couldn't really go to official FF14 support desk and say "my game started acting funny after I installed this 3rd party software. 

Either way whatever broke appears to have fixed itself so I should be good now.
  • Thanks for the quick replay and willingness to help btw