Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

ACT completely not working in FFXIV with System.IO.FileNotFoundException

Hi, I'm currently running ACT v3.6.2 Release 279 on FFXIV

After launching ACT up, I got this error message straight away. And it seems that I am unable to get any logs or use any plugins at all. Please help T.T
System.IO.FileNotFoundException - Could not load file or assembly 'FFXIV_ACT_Plugin.Logfile, Version=2.6.7.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=9f740ac505d6bc50' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
   at FFXIV.Framework.Config.Load()
   at FFXIV.Framework.Config.get_Instance()
   at FFXIV.Framework.Common.CommonSounds.PlayWave(String fileName)
   at FFXIV.Framework.WPF.Views.ModernMessageBox.ShowDialog(String message, String caption, MessageBoxButton button, Exception ex)
   at ACT.TTSYukkuri.PluginCore.<InitPlugin>d__30.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()

FFXIV.Framework.Config, FFXIV.Framework, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null 
Tagged:

Comments

• The error message is specific to Hojoring and the TTS plugin it comes with.  Are you sure you have the FFXIV Plugin enabled at the very top of the plugins tab?