Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

[Resolved] CactBot Not working

I have been avoiding posting because it becomes cluttered if more than one person posts the same issue. I do not see any other posts, so I apologize for missing the solution while browsing.

Catbot is not working. No pings, posts, reactions, nothing. It's as if it is dead. DMG meter and the mini Overlay on my screen work. 

Any help is appreciated. 

Check mark Wingdings font character code 252 decimal  Reinstall Cactbot / Overlay
Check mark Wingdings font character code 252 decimal  Make sure Overlay Plugin Works - I have a mini meter showing and working
Check mark Wingdings font character code 252 decimal  The order of plugin load is correct - FFXIV ACT -> Overlay -> Cactbot
Check mark Wingdings font character code 252 decimal  Check for updates
Check mark Wingdings font character code 252 decimal  Log what I can
Tagged:

Comments

• edited March 2023
    Weeks of working on this and I got it fixed AFTER I posted online... go figure...