Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

Character Specific Custom Trigger settings

Some time ago my custom triggers for FFXIV no longer played on one of my characters. I was later able to confirm that they did still in fact work, however it would not play for just that one character. I am unable to find a relevant setting for this in the options menu. Where might I be able to find the setting to reenable the audio for that character?
Tagged:

Comments

• ACT's custom trigger system doesn't really care about your character's name unless you are using a capturing group named "YOU".  See here.

Are you sure the trigger doesn't have your character's name spelled out in it somehow, so that it only works for that character?  I guess it's possible different characters have different UI settings and the game is not outputting the same chat log?