Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

Firewall Rule not working

So I started having this issue where nothing is tracking because it keeps saying unable to access network data possibly due to firewall blocking ACT. So I did the whole "repair firewall rule" from ACT its self, even tried manually adding the firewall rule, but nothing seems to work. Not really sure what to do at this point. I always open ACT first as administrator, then open FFXIV. Weirdest part about it is, it was working perfectly fine last night. The only difference is I think there was a patch over night on FFXIV, but there's no new update for ACT or the plugins. Could this be the issue? Anyone got any advice? 

Edit: Just needed to wait for the plugin to get an update for the new patch. Works fine now. 
Tagged: