Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

fw-rebirth

Is it possible to make a damage counter for the project fw-rebirth and how much will it cost?

Comments

• I'll try to answer this in a general way.  I don't know anything about that game and I don't intend on playing it, so you would know better than I if it is possible.  Usually the game in question has to generate combat logs as text files to parse.  If it does not, then it will be difficult.  FFXIV is a prime example of a game working with ACT without any game generated logs, but the path is much harder.

I have only made parsing plugins for EQ2 but ACT's ecosystem supports like a dozen different games.  Meaning, other random people who play those other games made plugins for ACT.  The same thing will have to happen here... someone who plays and is familiar with the game will make the plugin and share it however they wish to.  If no one is interested or the technical challenges are too high, it may never happen.

ACT is a free program to use.  All of its known plugins are free to use.  Some are open source, some are not.  Nothing is sold and to my knowledge, nothing has been commissioned.  So a price or cost doesn't exist.