Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

What Games Can I use or Not Use Act with? How do I know?

I play a few MMOs now.  ACT is amazing!  I've used it more than twice.  Right now I am playing DCUO and some other games that most people are not associating act with.  CHATGPT and others tell me almost any game with a combat log, act might work with.  It did not say all.  I am assuming there are limitations.  I do not mind investing time to learn or donating again.  Other than asking, "Will ACT work for X,X,X,X or X" is there anything to look for? 

Will ACT work with DCOU?  Ever run across any guides?

Comments

• Sometimes people contact me directly to host or link to parsing plugins... but sometimes people just make parsing plugins for games and I have no idea.  The parsing plugin has to be made by someone.  Usually a parsing plugin for one game will not work for another.

I would have to search Google just like anyone else to find out if someone made a parsing plugin for game X.