Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

Meter text is pixelated bad <see pic>

FFXIV

*How do I fix this so that it can show clear text I am on a 55" monitor at 60hz res at 3840x2160 here is the pic

*Also when using full screen mode the meter does not show I have to use windowed mode to see the meter unless it was meant to be like that

Tagged:

Comments

• PS I use Ember Overlay
  • Overlays are just web browser windows without a titlebar & background.  No window can be on top of a game in exclusive fullscreen mode.  You would have to have a graphics library and browser injected into the game to have a web browser in the game.  For example, Steam injects its APIs into everything it runs... so that's why you can use a web browser when you press Shift-Tab.  Dalamud is another example of an injected graphics library specific to FFXIV.

The browser window process is at: %APPDATA%\Advanced Combat Tracker\OverlayPluginCef\x64\CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe
    If you right-click it and go to Properties, you can change how Windows scales it on HiDPI displays:

The next version of ACT will have native HiDPI support which will pass that to the overlay as well, so it would be the same as changing these settings.