Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

XML Config Subscription updating against my will!

My guild's triggers and timers have things about them which I don't like so I uncheck them and use my own for certain ones. However, when it updates, it re-checks the ones I didn't want checked.

Worse than this, sometimes when I actually have the update set to Notify only, it updates and checks them anyway!

This is a bit of a nightmare in, for example, first named in H3 Native Mettle after we've killed all the adds and then start on the named and then it's all these doubled up triggers and it's hard to hear what's going on . Same thing with the end dragon mob if we continue it the next day. I suddenly have to try and uncheck the bad ones on the fly and inevitably cause a wipe and piss everyone in the group off.