Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

Fights not Showing when Uploading to FFLogs

Pretty much what it says in the title, but when I try to upload to FFLogs, fights do not populate my encounter list as shown below:

To give some background:

I have what I believe is the latest update, version 1.7.2.5, of the FFXIV plugin. When I've got it running, I'm able to see party numbers updating just fine on my overlay (Kagerou 0.7.23) during a fight, and when I import logs that have this problem back into ACT, I'm able to see the encounter information on the Main tab of ACT. I'm running it in administrator mode, parsing in Network mode, and get no errors when I test the game connection.

I'm using version 1.1.26 of the FF Logs uploader.

My current DirectX version is DirectX 12.

Not sure if there's any more information to provide to diagnose what's going on, but I appreciate any suggestions, thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• I've resolved the issue.
  • Hey would you mind saying how you fixed it? I'm having the same problem and I really can't figure out what to do.
  • I have this exact same problem, I have reinstalled ACT and FFLogs uploader to no avail. What did you do to fix it?
  • I've been stuck with this issue too, would really appreciate some help.