Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

Custom trigger tab suggestion

The recent change to be able to remove an entire category of custom triggers got me thinking.

Being a borderline hoarder, I hate to lose triggers, even if I'm not using them anymore. How about if ACT could remember if I collapsed a category? Then I could collapse those that I'm not using anymore so they only show one line for the category, but still retain the triggers. Adding or removing a trigger or exiting and re-running ACT would remember / restore each category's collapsed / expanded state.

Comments

• I am running ACT on FFXIV and my custom trigger categories keep increasing to become a really huge long list that make me thinking how is this going to work out when the new expansion is released and a lot more is coming in?

So, how about dividing the current trigger pane into two panes? One on the left side (categories) and one on the right side (trigger list). When a category is selected, the right pane would display ONLY the triggers associated with that category. By doing this, you can save all the closing this and opening that business, as well as a much shorter category tree to be managed with.