Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

Can't parse or log after the update

Hello everyone, Johj here. 

I'm creating this post because I can't seem to get my parsing to work after the update. It's the first time I had to update it, being a fairly new player, so I thought I must have made a mistake somewhere. But even after downloading everything again and resetting it the same way it used to work before, nothing works like it used to. Is this a known issue or am I just too dumb to realize I made a mistake while reuploading everything again ? Either, can anyone lend me an helping hand ? 

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• From what I hear, if you use Windows Firewall, after an ACT update you may need to remove the firewall exception and re-add it.

If you're talking about only updating the parsing plugin and it breaking, it might not be the same fix.

• Welp thanks a lot, that's done it for me ! Good day kind soul !