Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

Overlay

For some reason, I can't get this or cactbot to work. I could use some assistance. I went through the tutorials but it's still not working. I'm a former ps4 player and got a new pc. Lol
Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• If you followed the guides linked at the top of the page.  Please give more information on what you're stuck on.  It could be anything if you give no information.
  • EQAditu said:
    If you followed the guides linked at the top of the page.  Please give more information on what you're stuck on.  It could be anything if you give no information.
    Sorry for the delay, it's been a rough couple of weeks.

As of yesterday I got it to work, but now cactbot isn't loading after I downloaded it via the app. I'm not getting any drop down menus for it at all.
  • Cactbot's settings are inside of the OverlayPlugin tab.  It acts a bit differently and removes its own tab.

If you want to actually see anything from Cactbot as an overlay, you must add a new overlay and select one of Cactbot's presets.