Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

ACT not showing dps after new patch

as of tonight february 16 2021 act is not showing dps for me it was working fine right before the patch i reinstalled . i redownloaded the plugins exactly like before and i have firewall exception on and its reading from network so im not sure exactly whats going on ? i use kagerou. is there anyone else having same issue?

Comments

• Everyone will be having that issue. Absolutely everyone. It's what game patches do. You'll have to wait for a plugin update.
  • edited February 2021
    hope the update comes quick
  • So I’m not the only one that’s going through this ? That’s what I wanted to make sure 
  • The rule of thumb is that if you had to download an update from SE, you'll have to wait for a plugin update to work with it.  Generally is updated same-day... in this case, at 3:15pm EST.