Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

Ready Up Trigger

Hello! I have been trying for a couple of days now on getting something to work to trigger off the blue text "Readied Up!", but have had absolutely no luck. It is definitely in the logs, but nothing seems to be working. Any help would be much appriciated!

I forgot to mention this would be for EQ2.

Tagged:

Comments

• edited May 2021
    Just write what the message is exactly.  No timestamp and capitals matter unless you add (?i) to the beginning... but case-insensitive matching is more expensive, so don't use it unless you need it.  Also, once you get it working... make sure to keep those messages in some visible or hidden chatbox, or it won't go to the log file.
  • I figured it out. It doesnt like the "!" at the very end.
  • The only reason that would be is if the character in the log file is an extended Unicode character instead of an ASCII character.

For example...
    ASCII: !
    Unicode: ǃ ❕ ❗ ❢ ❣ ꜝ ﹗ !