Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

Stuck On 'Loading..'

Hello,

I installed the ACT app and it was perfectly fine, until the final fantasy patch came out. The next day when I was in game starting up act it was stuck on 'Loading' in game. When I went to check the URL for the overlay it was to my files leading to the loading.html

I tried pasting the same link that my friends have in the URL section https://hibiyasleep.github.io/kagerou/overlay/ , but it just says 'error connection time out'. The loading window on the ACT in game happens for all of the overlays.

I have given all the permissions to the app for firewall etc and also followed a few guides of youtube when reinstalling the app to make sure i didnt miss anything. The damage still records on the tracker and shows on the 'Main' tab.

Any advice would be awesome :D 
Tagged:

Comments

• If you use a gaming VPN, make sure to load ACT before you connect it.  Gaming VPNs have a bad habit of deciding that ACT is related to FFXIV and will capture all traffic from ACT...  then silently discard the connection attempts because it's not directed to game servers.
  • EQAditu said:
    If you use a gaming VPN, make sure to load ACT before you connect it.  Gaming VPNs have a bad habit of deciding that ACT is related to FFXIV and will capture all traffic from ACT...  then silently discard the connection attempts because it's not directed to game servers.
    I do not use a VPN :( - i really dont know why it is having connection issues. I've tried using other connections with my phone and my friends internet with the same issue. Do you have any troubleshooting ideas?  
  • I'm having the same issue, did you find a way to resolve this? the plugin is just stuck on loading for me
  • same here, please help. Act is working fine, but when I try to use and Overlay (mopimopi or kargerou or any plugin) it keeps "Loading..." for ever... Any tips?
    I have a firewall exception for act, used administrator mode, tryed x86 x64 and x32 versions. I disabled my firewall full, I'm not using any anti virus program.... Nothing work