Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

EQ2 CurseCure Plugin

I know it is possible to have ACT monitor CURSE curse separate from all other cures.  I had someone show me how to add it MANY years ago, but after several new computers and hard drive wipes, I have lost it.  I recently loaded the CurseView plugin and restarted ACT but cannot see how to add this column to the Encounter.  I'm an ACT newbie so a little help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Download the following file: CureCurseCol.cs
    Put it someplace safe, and load it as a plugin in ACT.
  • edited January 2021
    Wow, that was a fast reply!

Is there a way to add it to the mini parse window now that it shows in the encounter options?

Remember, I'm a newbie :)
  • Ctrl-S should work to download.  Notepad works too.
  • Hello. Can you please tell me how this plugin works? I installed a plugin - there is a field to enter data, but I don't understand what exactly.
  • This particular plugin has no user interface to enter data or otherwise.  As soon as you add the plugin a new column is available in the Main tab.  You can remove it again in the Options tab, but at that point you might as well disable the plugin instead.