Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If requesting help, make sure to mention what game you are attempting to use ACT with.
For the best FFXIV support, join Ravahn's Discord Server. Also check out OverlayPlugin's FFXIV FAQ and Setup Guide.

No new log files being made after working earlier this week

I had this working perfectly just this week but when i tried to parse today for our static, ACT is refusing to make any log files of things i actually want logged. I had it open the entire raid we did and got nothing, but then it randomly decided to make one for a pug i did. I tried again in a roulette and it didn't make it, but once i got it there was a random log file with basically no info in it. I have no idea what it's trying to do and i've looked over every setting that effects the logging and nothing has changed.

Tagged:

Comments

• Bit of an update as i'm still not sure what's going on. There was a single log file in the folder that sat there for like 3 things, and just kept getting bigger, but finally actually logged something in the dungeon run i was doing

• I've never played FFXIV, so my troubleshooting advice is limited to problems others have reported and resolved without me. I'm not sure I understand your problem as written, so there's not much I can do to help.